Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amer Express

tag
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Amer Express

Can someone tell me what the easiest card is to get approved for with AmeEx and is it better to apply by phone and actually speak with someone? Also what is the recon number to call if denied?? I want to be prepared!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
aad041109
Established Member

Re: Amer Express

@HYPASS33 wrote:
Can someone tell me what the easiest card is to get approved for with AmeEx and is it better to apply by phone and actually speak with someone? Also what is the recon number to call if denied?? I want to be prepared!

I don't know if one method or another makes a difference with AMEX, but the backdoor number can be found on main thread as a sticky. Here's the link...http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

Starting Score: 520s (BK7 in 09/08)
Current Score: EQ 676, TU 662 (MyFico Scores)
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge | In the Garden until 10/2013 | Last App in 04/13 (Barclay Card & Cap1 CLI)
Message 2 of 4
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:

Use the search function for "easiest AMEX card", you'll get lots of info to read! Opinions are fairly evenly divided between phone and on line.  Sticky at the top of the forum has the back door numbers.

Message 3 of 4
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

Charge Cards are the easiest to acquire from American Express.

Followed up by AMEX Gold Delta Skymiles (revolver) 

Cards: CSP 6k, Chase Freedom 6k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 8.9k, Discover 5k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.