cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

America Express and creditcards.com card match... WHAT?

tag
VirusCredit13
Regular Contributor

Re: America Express and creditcards.com card match... WHAT?

@charleeislegend wrote:

@RSCo wrote:

how reliable are the recommendations on creditcards.com that result in actual approvals?  I was there yesterday and they claim I was a match for the premier rewards gold Amex.. I didn't apply tho... 

they are not very reliable in terms of getting approved. but their offers are AMAZING. and for what its worth i got approved for the PRG with VERY short credit history (although its perfect)

I haven't heard one story of someone not getting approved. lol

Message 11 of 12
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

Re: America Express and creditcards.com card match... WHAT?

@VirusCredit13 wrote:

@charleeislegend wrote:

@RSCo wrote:

how reliable are the recommendations on creditcards.com that result in actual approvals?  I was there yesterday and they claim I was a match for the premier rewards gold Amex.. I didn't apply tho... 

they are not very reliable in terms of getting approved. but their offers are AMAZING. and for what its worth i got approved for the PRG with VERY short credit history (although its perfect)

I haven't heard one story of someone not getting approved. lol

haha yup i just got my GF approved for the PRG bonus too!

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.