Contributor
VirusCredit13

Re: America Express and creditcards.com card match... WHAT?

charleeislegend wrote:

RSCo wrote:

how reliable are the recommendations on creditcards.com that result in actual approvals?  I was there yesterday and they claim I was a match for the premier rewards gold Amex.. I didn't apply tho... 

they are not very reliable in terms of getting approved. but their offers are AMAZING. and for what its worth i got approved for the PRG with VERY short credit history (although its perfect)

I haven't heard one story of someone not getting approved. lol

Contributor
charleeislegend

Re: America Express and creditcards.com card match... WHAT?

VirusCredit13 wrote:

charleeislegend wrote:

RSCo wrote:

how reliable are the recommendations on creditcards.com that result in actual approvals?  I was there yesterday and they claim I was a match for the premier rewards gold Amex.. I didn't apply tho... 

they are not very reliable in terms of getting approved. but their offers are AMAZING. and for what its worth i got approved for the PRG with VERY short credit history (although its perfect)

I haven't heard one story of someone not getting approved. lol

haha yup i just got my GF approved for the PRG bonus too!

Credit Karma (TU) : 745 Discover FICO (TU): 770 Credit Sesame (EX): 735 myFICO (EQ) - 713
Amex Simplycash Business - $7000 Travelocity AMEX - $1400 Amex TrueEarnings - $7500 Chase Sapphire - $6000 Citi Forward Student - $5000 Discover IT Student - $1900

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}