Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American DreamCard MasterCard®

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

American DreamCard MasterCard®

Does anyone have are know anything about this card?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: American DreamCard MasterCard®

Never heard of it. Who issues this card?
Message 2 of 9
heirophant
Established Contributor

HSBC.  Here's the link:

Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this card. It is from Direct Merchants Bank which is HSBC. They gave me a $500 CL when my highest CL was $300 and my scores were definitely no higher than 600. I got an auto CLI from them at 3 months but that was it. I had the card since March 2007 and they will not CLI though they do offer to extend my 0% APR when I call.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this card with a $300 cl and an AF.  Never used the card, haven't really had it that long and they just closed it on me for inactivity.  Don't care, just got a hooters mc with a $5200 cl, and no AF.  Too bad for them, better for me.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanx! HSBC has been sending me a lot of pre approved offers and this card was the latest one

Message Edited by l9ikjam on 12-29-2007 06:50 PM
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC does have a tendency to bombard with offers. Depending on what your scores are, it may make sense to take them up on something if the terms are okay, but make sure there is no annual fee. What are your scores and current TL's?
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

my scores are between 648 to 669 and i have 6 positive TL. Since i got amex i'm gonna wait like 6 months b4 i try for any other credit. WAY 2 MANY INQUIRIES
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, you definitely don't need HSBC then!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.