Did you mean: 

American Express 100,000 Membership Reward Prequal Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express 100,000 Membership Reward Prequal Offer

@RicHowe wrote:
Darn. I signed up during the 60k promotion. 😢

Same. I was very hyped when I saw the pre-qualified offer.

Message 11 of 52
Aprile421
Regular Contributor

I just checked mine it is still at 60k. I have been wanting to get a Plat they keep sending me mailers but I have not seen the 100k. If I get one I will jump out of the garden for sure to grab it!

Message 12 of 52
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Plat 100k Offer 2.png

Just for the fun of it.....

Message 13 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got this same offer in the mail.  I did not know it had a $550 annual fee.  I always throw AmEx offers in the trash.  I don't see any reason why I would ever want one of their credit cards.

Message 14 of 52
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got this same offer in the mail.  I did not know it had a $550 annual fee.  I always throw AmEx offers in the trash.  I don't see any reason why I would ever want one of their credit cards.

Hmm, not all cards are for everybody for sure; however, AMEX has some of the very best travel and cash back award cards on the market. For instance, my AMEX Platinum pushed me to over 160k SkyMiles with Delta for travelling purchases.

Not everyone desires or can afford an Annual Fee card, but the value and perks effectively lower or, in some cases, negate the annual fee altogether.

Message 15 of 52
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

well if you use your MR properly you should get much better value than the 550 af alone. That alone for me would be worth it if I ever got that offer. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 16 of 52
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

I pushed for the pre-Q offer and finally received.  Applied and approved.  Can't wait to get the card.  This is the last card I'll get this year and maybe next year too....

Message 17 of 52
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

@BronzeTrader wrote:

I pushed for the pre-Q offer and finally received.  Applied and approved.  Can't wait to get the card.  This is the last card I'll get this year and maybe next year too....

Woo woo!!! Welcome to the AMEX Platinum club! I am jelly of your 100k bonus tho Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@RicHowe wrote:
Darn. I signed up during the 60k promotion. 😢

Same. I was very hyped when I saw the pre-qualified offer.

Now that I'm a customer, I can't get to the pre qual page.  How are you doing it?

Message 19 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe you can also check what cards you are pre-qualified by logging in and browsing through their cards. Hit apply and if it's a pre-qualified offer it'll say something like.

"(Your name), You are pre-approved!"

otherwise, it'll say something like "extending your membership is easy just apply" (I don't exactly remember the wording). 

Message 20 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.