Did you mean: 

American Express 100,000 Membership Reward Prequal Offer

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: American Express 100,000 Membership Reward Prequal Offer

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm new with amex, so finding see them giving me a platinum even without then100k offer.   Not that I want a 550 AF anyways. I am curious tho, does it have a min yearly spend on it?  I thought I heard that once but wanted to know if that's the case

After the signup bonus there's no minimum spend needed to keep the card if that's what you mean. As long as you pay the AF they couldn't care less if you don't spend on the card at all.

Message 51 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express 100,000 Membership Reward Prequal Offer

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm new with amex, so finding see them giving me a platinum even without then100k offer.   Not that I want a 550 AF anyways. I am curious tho, does it have a min yearly spend on it?  I thought I heard that once but wanted to know if that's the case

After the signup bonus there's no minimum spend needed to keep the card if that's what you mean. As long as you pay the AF they couldn't care less if you don't spend on the card at all.

Oh...  So other than the super high AF, I could technically have one.  I don't air travel or stay in hotels much, so I'm not sure I would benefit having it.  Just want to see the metal card lol.  (Sad I know) Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.