Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Re: American Express App Spree all Approved!

Objectivist wrote:

GRATS! Where are you traveling w/the miles?

Im not sure yet I do go to Tampa and Austin a lot tho :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
Aspireto850

Yep and quite Funny when you add up the total.

You better not tick off Amex On anyone of the cards cuz from experience ( albeit quite dated) they will shut all of them off.

Current: 12/6/12 708 Exp Fico
Goal Score: 740then Garden
Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Jake0215 wrote:

$935 a year in annual fees?

Well $450 this year but I made all of it back. None of the others have an AF for the first year. But when they do I'll use the cards right to get the AF back with Points and benefits.

Frequent Contributor
Jake0215

[ Edited ]

The plat delta does unless I'm mistaken. It just seems like a whole lot of spending just to break even... I'm not hating, it's an impressive lineup. Makes me feel bad for debating my 95 dollar csp annual fee.

Starting Score: 617 EQ 10-17-11
Current Score: EQ 767 TU 769 EX 749 (all FICO but who really knows?)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Jake0215 wrote:

The plat delta does unless I'm mistaken. It just seems like a whole lot of spending just to break even... I'm not hating, it's an impressive lineup. Makes me feel bad for debating my 95 dollar csp annual fee.

It does but I did manage to get it waved for the first year for having the Platinum charge card.

Frequent Contributor
anderl

Been there . Congrats!

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); Amex Zync(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(6K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL).
Super Contributor
CS800

Congrats !

I think that's he biggest AMEX spree I have seen so far. I thought one could only have a max of 3 AMEX's but apparrently that's not true.

But I'm intrigued as to why you wanted that many charge cards. I get your logic for the lounges but PR Gold and Green?

The SPG is a great card by the way :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I think that's he biggest AMEX spree I have seen so far. I thought one could only have a max of 3 AMEX's but apparrently that's not true.

I hope thats not true.  I have Zync and Delta now and plan on SPG, an upgrade charge card to link to my zync and maybe BCP or True Earnings.  I could see me easily using 5 cards.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
somnipotent

[ Edited ]

so. awesome.  here i am getting denied for a BCP and i've been with AMEX for two years now.  cited too many inquires.  holding off another 6 months and try for a costco TE and the BCP again.  you give me hope!!

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Frequent Contributor
hedgeclipper2

Duncanrr wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I hope thats not true.  I have Zync and Delta now and plan on SPG, an upgrade charge card to link to my zync and maybe BCP or True Earnings.  I could see me easily using 5 cards.

It's not.  I have 4 Amex's.  I have heard of people who have 5.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Barclays Priceline Visa Signature

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}