cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express App Spree all Approved!

tag
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Re: American Express App Spree all Approved!

@Objectivist wrote:

GRATS! Where are you traveling w/the miles?

Im not sure yet I do go to Tampa and Austin a lot tho Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 76
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Yep and quite Funny when you add up the total.

You better not tick off Amex On anyone of the cards cuz from experience ( albeit quite dated) they will shut all of them off.

Message 42 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@Jake0215 wrote:

$935 a year in annual fees?

Well $450 this year but I made all of it back. None of the others have an AF for the first year. But when they do I'll use the cards right to get the AF back with Points and benefits.

Message 43 of 76
Jake0215
Frequent Contributor

The plat delta does unless I'm mistaken. It just seems like a whole lot of spending just to break even... I'm not hating, it's an impressive lineup. Makes me feel bad for debating my 95 dollar csp annual fee.

Starting Score: 617 EQ 10-17-11
Current Score: EQ 767 TU 769 EX 749 (all FICO but who really knows?)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 44 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@Jake0215 wrote:

The plat delta does unless I'm mistaken. It just seems like a whole lot of spending just to break even... I'm not hating, it's an impressive lineup. Makes me feel bad for debating my 95 dollar csp annual fee.

It does but I did manage to get it waved for the first year for having the Platinum charge card.

Message 45 of 76
anderl
Frequent Contributor

Been there . Congrats!

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 46 of 76
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !

I think that's he biggest AMEX spree I have seen so far. I thought one could only have a max of 3 AMEX's but apparrently that's not true.

But I'm intrigued as to why you wanted that many charge cards. I get your logic for the lounges but PR Gold and Green?

The SPG is a great card by the way Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 76
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I think that's he biggest AMEX spree I have seen so far. I thought one could only have a max of 3 AMEX's but apparrently that's not true.

I hope thats not true.  I have Zync and Delta now and plan on SPG, an upgrade charge card to link to my zync and maybe BCP or True Earnings.  I could see me easily using 5 cards.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 48 of 76
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

so. awesome.  here i am getting denied for a BCP and i've been with AMEX for two years now.  cited too many inquires.  holding off another 6 months and try for a costco TE and the BCP again.  you give me hope!!

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 49 of 76
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I hope thats not true.  I have Zync and Delta now and plan on SPG, an upgrade charge card to link to my zync and maybe BCP or True Earnings.  I could see me easily using 5 cards.

It's not.  I have 4 Amex's.  I have heard of people who have 5.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 50 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.