cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express App Spree all Approved!

tag
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Re: American Express App Spree all Approved!

@anderl wrote:

Been there . Congrats!

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I think that's he biggest AMEX spree I have seen so far. I thought one could only have a max of 3 AMEX's but apparrently that's not true.

But I'm intrigued as to why you wanted that many charge cards. I get your logic for the lounges but PR Gold and Green?

The SPG is a great card by the way Smiley Happy

Well ya Platinum for the airports already made back the AF and I wantted the PRG for the 3x points on traval and 2x on gas and well the green I thought what the hell if they will give it to me Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 76
distantarray
Established Contributor

@twelfthjoe2 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I think that's he biggest AMEX spree I have seen so far. I thought one could only have a max of 3 AMEX's but apparrently that's not true.

But I'm intrigued as to why you wanted that many charge cards. I get your logic for the lounges but PR Gold and Green?

Well ya Platinum for the airports already made back the AF and I wantted the PRG for the 3x points on traval and 2x on gas and well the green I thought what the hell if they will give it to me Smiley Happy

I still think Delta Gold, BCP, Platinum, Gold is better 4 to go with if given the choice =), but good luck on the black to finish your collection =) you should also try to get a zync on ebay or something since it's discontinued just to have all the colors of the rainbow Smiley Happy

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 53 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@Duncanrr wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I hope thats not true.  I have Zync and Delta now and plan on SPG, an upgrade charge card to link to my zync and maybe BCP or True Earnings.  I could see me easily using 5 cards.

I'v now got 5 with these so your good. Smiley Happy

Message 54 of 76
distantarray
Established Contributor

only 5 amex cards that are worth it

Gold for points , Platinum for travel benefits, BCP for groceries gas department stores, Delta for baggage benefits/priority boarding, Starwood for hotels

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 55 of 76
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Just think of it.  5 cards by June 2013 and between them I'll have 100 years of backdated goodness!

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 56 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@Omaplatypus wrote:

so. awesome.  here i am getting denied for a BCP and i've been with AMEX for two years now.  cited too many inquires.  holding off another 6 months and try for a costco TE and the BCP again.  you give me hope!!

Smiley Happy I hope you get them.

Message 57 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@hedgeclipper2 wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I hope thats not true.  I have Zync and Delta now and plan on SPG, an upgrade charge card to link to my zync and maybe BCP or True Earnings.  I could see me easily using 5 cards.

It's not.  I have 4 Amex's.  I have heard of people who have 5.

I have 5 now I heard that is the max but I dont know for sure.

Message 58 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@distantarray wrote:

@twelfthjoe2 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I still think Delta Gold, BCP, Platinum, Gold is better 4 to go with if given the choice =), but good luck on the black to finish your collection =) you should also try to get a zync on ebay or something since it's discontinued just to have all the colors of the rainbow Smiley Happy

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 59 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@distantarray wrote:

only 5 amex cards that are worth it

Gold for points , Platinum for travel benefits, BCP for groceries gas department stores, Delta for baggage benefits/priority boarding, Starwood for hotels

Yes they are nice cards Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.