Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Re: American Express App Spree all Approved!

anderl wrote:

Been there . Congrats!

Established Member
twelfthjoe2

CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I think that's he biggest AMEX spree I have seen so far. I thought one could only have a max of 3 AMEX's but apparrently that's not true.

But I'm intrigued as to why you wanted that many charge cards. I get your logic for the lounges but PR Gold and Green?

The SPG is a great card by the way :smileyhappy:

Well ya Platinum for the airports already made back the AF and I wantted the PRG for the 3x points on traval and 2x on gas and well the green I thought what the hell if they will give it to me :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
distantarray

twelfthjoe2 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I think that's he biggest AMEX spree I have seen so far. I thought one could only have a max of 3 AMEX's but apparrently that's not true.

But I'm intrigued as to why you wanted that many charge cards. I get your logic for the lounges but PR Gold and Green?

Well ya Platinum for the airports already made back the AF and I wantted the PRG for the 3x points on traval and 2x on gas and well the green I thought what the hell if they will give it to me :smileyhappy:

I still think Delta Gold, BCP, Platinum, Gold is better 4 to go with if given the choice =), but good luck on the black to finish your collection =) you should also try to get a zync on ebay or something since it's discontinued just to have all the colors of the rainbow :smileyhappy:

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Duncanrr wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I hope thats not true.  I have Zync and Delta now and plan on SPG, an upgrade charge card to link to my zync and maybe BCP or True Earnings.  I could see me easily using 5 cards.

I'v now got 5 with these so your good. :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
distantarray

only 5 amex cards that are worth it

Gold for points , Platinum for travel benefits, BCP for groceries gas department stores, Delta for baggage benefits/priority boarding, Starwood for hotels

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

Just think of it.  5 cards by June 2013 and between them I'll have 100 years of backdated goodness!

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Omaplatypus wrote:

so. awesome.  here i am getting denied for a BCP and i've been with AMEX for two years now.  cited too many inquires.  holding off another 6 months and try for a costco TE and the BCP again.  you give me hope!!

:smileyhappy: I hope you get them.

Established Member
twelfthjoe2

hedgeclipper2 wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I hope thats not true.  I have Zync and Delta now and plan on SPG, an upgrade charge card to link to my zync and maybe BCP or True Earnings.  I could see me easily using 5 cards.

It's not.  I have 4 Amex's.  I have heard of people who have 5.

I have 5 now I heard that is the max but I dont know for sure.

Established Member
twelfthjoe2

distantarray wrote:

twelfthjoe2 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I still think Delta Gold, BCP, Platinum, Gold is better 4 to go with if given the choice =), but good luck on the black to finish your collection =) you should also try to get a zync on ebay or something since it's discontinued just to have all the colors of the rainbow :smileyhappy:

Established Member
twelfthjoe2

distantarray wrote:

only 5 amex cards that are worth it

Gold for points , Platinum for travel benefits, BCP for groceries gas department stores, Delta for baggage benefits/priority boarding, Starwood for hotels

Yes they are nice cards :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+