cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express App Spree all Approved!

tag
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Re: American Express App Spree all Approved!

@afbar1114 wrote:

i wouldnt mind a amex credit card but i will not get rid of zync until i get it. so i can get back dating...my goal is for next year or jan2014 

Nice, I hope you get it Smiley Happy

Message 71 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex limits you to four personal revolving credit cards.  Charge cards and biz cards are not counted.

Ah good to know. Thanks

Message 72 of 76
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@twelfthjoe2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex limits you to four personal revolving credit cards.  Charge cards and biz cards are not counted.

Ah good to know. Thanks

Good to know, but what I still do not understand, how one could need more then one charge card? Okay maybe two. But I love my Zync and the only addition for me would be a Plat (for I travel a lot internationally and could make great use of the rewards). Gold and Green have no value for me in rewards compared to the great credit cards out there.

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 73 of 76
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

@shakalaka wrote:

@twelfthjoe2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah good to know. Thanks

Good to know, but what I still do not understand, how one could need more then one charge card? Okay maybe two. But I love my Zync and the only addition for me would be a Plat (for I travel a lot internationally and could make great use of the rewards). Gold and Green have no value for me in rewards compared to the great credit cards out there.

I imagine some people have the prg to accrue mr points faster (3x airfare, 2x gas and groceries) and the plat for travel benefits. If you have either a plat or a prg, then both the green and gold seem kind of redundant to me.

I could also see another scenario where someone might have a zync (which accrues mre points) and another charge card so that the mre points earned on the zync could be converted to mr points

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 74 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

@shakalaka wrote:

@twelfthjoe2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah good to know. Thanks

Platinum for the airport and PRG for the points as you said. The green I'm just going to use for reporting I guess Smiley Happy

Message 75 of 76
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Got the last of the cards and all activated just fine with the automated system. Smiley Happy

Message 76 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.