Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Approved!!

tag
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

Re: American Express Approved!!

How much more difficult do you think it is to qualify for the green/gold card than the zync card? I will have six months of credit history on February 24th with my Capital One Cash Rewards for Newcomers card with a 750.00 limit. I pay on time and in full each money. I want to apply for an AMEX charge card soon and am thinking of the Zync but if I can skip that and make the jump to green or gold I would.

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 11 of 70
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Congrats!! I've shifted my focus from Zync to Green!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 70
Ron1
Super Contributor

@espnjunkie wrote:

How much more difficult do you think it is to qualify for the green/gold card than the zync card? I will have six months of credit history on February 24th with my Capital One Cash Rewards for Newcomers card with a 750.00 limit. I pay on time and in full each money. I want to apply for an AMEX charge card soon and am thinking of the Zync but if I can skip that and make the jump to green or gold I would.

What's your score? How is your credit?

Ron.

Message 13 of 70
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Green should be pretty easy.

Ron.

Message 14 of 70
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Good middle card, better rewards than the Zync

Message 15 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

+1 if you travel rarely and dont need access to entertainment its the best charge card. If you every want entertainment access or a point multiplier theres gold. If you begin to travel theres platinum. A great start into Amex.

Message 16 of 70
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

Hows the Gold Card?

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 17 of 70
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

+1 if you travel rarely and dont need access to entertainment its the best charge card. If you every want entertainment access or a point multiplier theres gold. If you begin to travel theres platinum. A great start into Amex.

I traveled only once or twice a year. PR Gold is good enough for me.  I didn't find any use for Amex Platinum.

Ron.

Message 18 of 70
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Palladium Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 70
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Jonbuck06 wrote:

Hows the Gold Card?

Which one? Regular or PR Gold?

Ron.

Message 20 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.