Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Authorized User Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

American Express Authorized User Offer

Good morning all!Smiley Happy

Has anyone seen this offer on your American Express credit card?

Bonus Cash Back: You can earn a $25 statement credit for each new Additional Card Member you add here after they spend $250 in purchases on their Card in the first 3 months. Limit of 4 bonus offers, and you must add them all at once by October 20, 2017. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express Authorized User Offer

Nope I'll check again. Interesting enough, a bunch of the offers everyone was talking about last month did not seem to pop up for me until I checked today, like the ten bucks off of Lowe's and the lucilles bbq offer.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

We should organize every member with an Amex account into groups of 5 and swap SS#s.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Nope I'll check again. Interesting enough, a bunch of the offers everyone was talking about last month did not seem to pop up for me until I checked today, like the ten bucks off of Lowe's and the lucilles bbq offer.

On my account the offer seems to come and go so don't be discouraged. I added my four and the offer disappeared. Now it's back again. Go figure?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
We should organize every member with an Amex account into groups of 5 and swap SS#s.

Let me know how it works out for you oldman. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd rather it ask a complete stranger on the street to marry me over some of my x's Just like some people here would rather take their chances with the message board than that one family member…
everyone has that one family member…
Message 6 of 7
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'd rather it ask a complete stranger on the street to marry me over some of my x's Just like some people here would rather take their chances with the message board than that one family member…
everyone has that one family member…

LOLOL......Boy do I agree with this!!!!! Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.