Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express BCE questions

tag
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

American Express BCE questions

Ok so pulled the trigger and was so disappoiinted with the initial limit of 2k however heard about the 3xCLI at 61 days.  My question is can i get a CLI every 61 days?  How does it work?  Also is this done online?  Should i be utilizing the card?  Is it a soft pull?  Has anyone been turned down for 3xCLI?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express BCE questions

@hersheykisses wrote:

Ok so pulled the trigger and was so disappoiinted with the initial limit of 2k however heard about the 3xCLI at 61 days.  My question is can i get a CLI every 61 days?  How does it work?  Also is this done online?  Should i be utilizing the card?  Is it a soft pull?  Has anyone been turned down for 3xCLI?

After the 61 days and it is approved, you have to wait 180 days. If the CLI is denied, you only need to wait 90 days. These are full days, so wait for 181 and 91 days. It is done online, I am sure they want to make sure you are using the card. It is a soft pull and I have seen some posts of it being denied, they wait 90 days and approved!

Message 2 of 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: American Express BCE questions

This should help.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/The-Definitive-Amex-3X-CLI-Guide/m-p/1811071

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.