Frequent Contributor
tsquad131

Re: American Express Black

It is made of metal it was shocking when i held it

FICO scores - 727 TU(Walmart)/ 727 EX(Amex app)/ 721 EQ(Discover app)
In My Wallet: BankAmericard Cash Rewards($2,000), Discover More($3,000), Chase Freedom($2,000), Fidelity Amex($1,000), Sam's Club Discover($4,400), SallieMae 5% Mastercard($5,000), Amex BCE($2,000) ,Citi Simplicity($2,000), Paypal SmartConnect($3,100), Walmart Store Card($2,350), Chase Amazon Visa($700), Target RedCard($500), Capital One Cash Rewards($750), Best Buy Store Card($1,900), HHGregg($2,000), Amazon Store Card($1,250),Newegg Preferred Account($2,000), Park West($2,000), BankAmericard Travel Rewards($5,000)
Established Contributor
TheCreditKid

It's funny because where I work DO NOT accept AMEX, so when the rich dudes slapped out their AMEX Centurion, I had to apologize and ask if they have either VISA/MASTERCARD. It's funny because they would look at me all weird then they  would bring out like an ordinary Chase freedom or Discover More ect.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Regular Contributor

I can confirm that they are made of some sort of metal. I have seen one ever and it is very heavy for a credit card. Fortunantly I knew what it was, so I tried not to be surprised when I handled it.

Established Contributor
mross1080

My last job before I moved was a small business and my boss's where a jusband and wife and where pretty well off. They had them and would whenever I had to go buy something they would send me with it. It is made out of some fancy metal and if was a real thrill to use it. You get some good looks! I miss those days but Im super happy with my zync. People like the zync but not like the black card.

Established Member
freakyfico

My old boss has one and I used it often, and can conferm that it is metal; Actually stainless steel and titanium, He lost it once in the river 500 dollars and 24 hrs and it was replaced with a new one that cam in a box like it was jewelery...lol  Crazy

EQ 689 TU 687 EX 654 Amex Business Platinum .... All I Need !!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+