Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express CLI Decline

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

American Express CLI Decline

Letter says the increase was declined because on one of your cards your sign and travel and extend payment option was suspended, which is true on the green card over 2 years ago.  now the green is zync but has anyone else successfully got sign and travel put back on account after it was taken off.

We have no use for it what so ever but if it blocks cli on other accounts, then we all of a sudden have use for it! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

Re: American Express CLI Decline

Why was the Sign and Travel component suspended?  Was it your action or theirs?
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: American Express CLI Decline

theirs and I just got off phone with rep and she says that is done systematically and they have no way of putting it back on unless system offers it and she didn't understand what the sign and travel would have to do with my other amex accounts and cli.

The last time I was this mad at amex is when they slashed all the CL's.  They took so much of the power away from there employees that now all they can do is read a script for you and say thanks for calling american express. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.