Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express CLI mistake

tag
canusa11
Valued Member

American Express CLI mistake

I tried for a CLI and my 61 days are not till the 12th. I though it was today! I got the 7-10 days message. Can I try again around the 15th? Or did I screw up jumping the gun?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: American Express CLI mistake

@canusa11 wrote:

I tried for a CLI and my 61 days are not till the 12th. I though it was today! I got the 7-10 days message. Can I try again around the 15th? Or did I screw up jumping the gun?

yes you can try again

Message 2 of 6
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@canusa11 wrote:

If you were not elligible for a cli based on date, then you can try again when you get to the date. I didn't think it gave a 7-10 day message on that though. I thought it just pops up and says it is ineligible.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 3 of 6
canusa11
Valued Member

Yeah it just says 7-10 days but i was for sure b4 61 days

Message 4 of 6
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@canusa11 wrote:

Yeah it just says 7-10 days but i was for sure b4 61 days

If have any doubts you can always call and ask, they will definitely tell you when you are eligible.

Message 5 of 6
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Definitely can apply again when it's time. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.