Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Credit Limt Increase!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

American Express Credit Limt Increase!!

Extremely happy just got a 10000$ increase after having my card for 2 months.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express Credit Limt Increase!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Extremely happy just got a 10000$ increase after having my card for 2 months.

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what's your original CL and what's the utils on this card?

Message 2 of 12
laz98
Senior Contributor

wow, $10,000!!!  that's amazing!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

previous cl 10000

tranfered a balance 9100, still have a 3900 balance left.

Message 4 of 12
umair
New Contributor

What card is this??

Message 5 of 12
tray
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, do you mind me asking is this your first cli? Did you recieve more than 3X your limit.  I recieved my Blue Card in December, I am questioning now if I should ask for a cli for utilization LOL you are giving out some inspiration to others.  Congrats once again!!!

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 6 of 12
MrShush
Valued Contributor

That is pretty impressive! I just got my Blue last month with a starting CL of 10K. I think we would all like to know some more info like how long you have had the card, usage, payment history, etc.
Message 7 of 12
CHARGE_IT
Regular Contributor

I don't know about the rest of you, but these numbers are confusing me..................

CI

Message 8 of 12
anderl
Frequent Contributor

+1

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the card since December, i have been a coustomer with amex since 1983. I havent had an amex card for the whole time though. the balance was at 9600 in december from BT and purchases. it is now at 1900.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.