cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Credit Limt Increase!!

Established Member

American Express Credit Limt Increase!!

Extremely happy just got a 10000$ increase after having my card for 2 months.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: American Express Credit Limt Increase!!

scarp wrote:

Extremely happy just got a 10000$ increase after having my card for 2 months.

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what's your original CL and what's the utils on this card?

Message 2 of 12
Senior Contributor

wow, $10,000!!!  that's amazing!

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
Message 3 of 12
Established Member

previous cl 10000

tranfered a balance 9100, still have a 3900 balance left.

Message 4 of 12
New Contributor

What card is this??

Message 5 of 12
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, do you mind me asking is this your first cli? Did you recieve more than 3X your limit.  I recieved my Blue Card in December, I am questioning now if I should ask for a cli for utilization LOL you are giving out some inspiration to others.  Congrats once again!!!

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 6 of 12
Valued Contributor

That is pretty impressive! I just got my Blue last month with a starting CL of 10K. I think we would all like to know some more info like how long you have had the card, usage, payment history, etc.
Message 7 of 12
Regular Contributor

I don't know about the rest of you, but these numbers are confusing me..................

CI

Message 8 of 12
Frequent Contributor

+1

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 9 of 12
Established Member

I have had the card since December, i have been a coustomer with amex since 1983. I havent had an amex card for the whole time though. the balance was at 9600 in december from BT and purchases. it is now at 1900.

Message 10 of 12