Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express EO

tag
Drew
Frequent Contributor

American Express EO

If I wanted to discuss the original limit on my American Express BCE, how would I get in contact with their executive offices? Is it best to email the executive ofices or call them at 800-297-6197? $2000 seems very minute compared to my other credit line approvals.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: American Express EO

I wouldn't bother, use the card PIF or at least rarely carry a balance for more than a month, at 61 days you can request a 3x CLI if approved your card will be at 6k matching your current CL average, then 6 months later you can apply for another CLI and possibly be approved for another 3x CLI taking your card to 18k. Don't rock the boat too soon if they gave you a 2k CL they are worried about something on your report, give it sometime and your CL's will grow.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: American Express EO

+1. Just wait 60 days and you'll almost certainly get a nice CLI.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.