cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Everyday vs American Express Blue Cash Preferred - Approval Odds

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: American Express Everyday vs American Express Blue Cash Preferred - Approval Odds

@Anonymous wrote:
oh humuhumunukunukuapuaa i perceived their comment a different way haha. but it's all good. i am sure it's still the 13 statement rule on PC Smiley Happy

Really dude? You gotta spell out her entire name each time? Lol! Humu works lmao

Message 21 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: American Express Everyday vs American Express Blue Cash Preferred - Approval Odds

Btw, nice first post! Smiley Very Happy I don't even remember mine's lol
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol my phone auto fills it if i just type humuh
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

plus it's a cool sounding fish. learned that on forgetting sarah marshall. school teaches nothing! lol
Message 24 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ok that makes sense. It auto fills lol. I was thinking you had WAY too much time on your hands to type it out each time!
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahahaha. well i do have plenty of time. i am on my phone basically all day at work. i go through about 60-80% of my battery at work.
Message 26 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

Lmao dude you need to be working on some more loan apps! Smiley Very Happy
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am doing on right now hahaha
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.