Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express Help!

@rred4 wrote:
I know that I just trying to see were he is coming from. Most people that have that type of money wouldn't need these the types of cards we discuss on this forum

Actually blue cash is a GREAT card if you're a big spender. After the first 6500 you get 5% cash back on groceries/gas and 1.5% on everything else, that's pretty big.
Message 11 of 18
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

bluebobbo wrote:
GOod news! I got accepted! I decided to take a shot and apply. I put 1 million as my annual income though and my score of 691 seemed to do it for the Blue Cash. So I guess they base highly on income and credit score! I'm so excited!

Message Edited by bluebobbo on 01-19-2008 07:39 PM

bluebobbo do you know what a FR is if not you will find out when you go to activate you new card
What CL did Amex give you? I hope that you make 1million a year if not just send the card back.GL 
Message 12 of 18
rred4
Regular Contributor

O.K. fail2deliver I was trying to say in a nice way that this is kind of hard to believe without saying it

Message Edited by rred4 on 01-19-2008 08:28 PM

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

No- I am calling BS.

rred4 wrote:
O.K. fail2deliver I was trying to say in a nice way that this is kind of hard to believe without saying it

Message Edited by rred4 on 01-19-2008 08:28 PM

Message 14 of 18
rred4
Regular Contributor

what does that mean

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 18
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

It is not that hard. Just use card for few months and ask them to upgrade to centurion card.
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saw this thread and couldn't help myself...

Bluebobbo, you put $1 million as your income.  Fair to say that this is NOT an accurate figure.  And, you haven't posted again on this thread.  Guess Amex has already started their FR and you are busy gathering your information.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Give him the benefit of doubt.  bluebobbo did say:

"my income is about 20+ times higher than the average consumer (per month), no exaggeration. "

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.