Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Help

tag
OneDay800
Valued Member

American Express Help

I applied for an Amex Delta miles via their website.  It said if approved I would receive my card in 7-10 days.  This was over a month ago.  I go to the website and check my application status and it says no matching records for social security number entered.  I checked on my credit report (EX) and they did 2 soft pulls on my credit the day I applied (no hard inquiries) and as of today never received a letter regarding denial.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Could they have just looked at my credit and deemed me not worthy???  Should I apply again??  Current (EX) score is 610, all baddies over 1 year ago. Any suggestions??

ThanksSmiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express Help

Call them
Message 2 of 4
Ausfarm
Regular Contributor

Personally, I'd be afraid someone stole it out of my mailbox.  I would definitely call them.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

To confirm, calling them is the only way to know.  If you want to talk to a live person specifically in Apply By Phone Dept the number is 877-621-2639.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.