Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Platinum Arrival

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: American Express Platinum Arrival

Don't pc when there is a 100k offer for a new one!!!
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well mine did arrive yesterday!  And they put it behind my topiary.  So it was a little more than soaking wet!  Hot here in FL & decided to water all my potted plants in my courtyard.  Never seen the package.  Found it tonight.  Luckily it was dry from the hot weather!  Nice sparkley card but not the Ritz Carlton!  Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

Amex platinum used to come in a fancier package now it's just the white box. But still it's a nice card and that sign up bonus is nice! I'm hoping they lift the hard limit on mine soon. It's been there for almost a year.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

I have to say the presentation on my Ritz is FAR more impressive not to mention the card itself.

None the less, Can't wait to have one for a short time while we hit spend bonus Smiley Tongue

Yes, I have to agree haha.  It is far from impressive.  From what I have seen from older photos of what the presentation did look like years back, it has gone downhill.  At one time the card came in a box with a real book if I remember correctly.  

Message 14 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Like Ritz!
Message 15 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

The ritz is amazing and united club card packaging weighs like 10 lbs lol.
Message 16 of 18
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
The ritz is amazing and united club card packaging weighs like 10 lbs lol.

Yea that United Club packaging was EPIC, I still have the book just to reference all those amazing hotels.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got an email today mine should arrive in 2-3 business days.  Smiley Sad

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.