Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Platinum Recon

tag
OneMoreCouch
Established Member

American Express Platinum Recon

Hi all,

I just applied to Amex Platinum Morgan Stanley card and I got the "Pending Review" page. I want to call their recon number but after searching on this forum, I found at least 5 different numbers to call (all of them different from the one instructed to call on the application)

Which number is the right one to call?? Also, should I wait a period of time before calling them? I only Applied about 30 minutes ago

Best,

OMC

Mouse over for Credit Limit

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: American Express Platinum Recon

@OneMoreCouch wrote:

Hi all,

I just applied to Amex Platinum Morgan Stanley card and I got the "Pending Review" page. I want to call their recon number but after searching on this forum, I found at least 5 different numbers to call (all of them different from the one instructed to call on the application)

Which number is the right one to call?? Also, should I wait a period of time before calling them? I only Applied about 30 minutes ago

Best,

OMC

go to the check appliciation status... sometimes the pending goes approved in minutes.

Message 2 of 5
OneMoreCouch
Established Member

It didn't change =(

Does anyone have an accurate phone number to call? There are just too many numbers listed on the sticky that I don't know which to call.

OMC

Mouse over for Credit Limit

Message 3 of 5
Booboo71
Established Contributor

1 866 314 0237

Message 4 of 5
Booboo71
Established Contributor

That's the number I called.. It's on the application status page on the bottom

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.