Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Platinum Upgrade?

tag
drinkthekoolaid
Valued Member

Re: American Express Platinum Upgrade?

I hate the whole 7-10 day until the card arrives, you would think they would overnight the sucker!?Smiley Frustrated

AMEX BCE - $27,000 ~ Chase Sapphire Preferred VISA SIGNATURE- $24,000~ AMEX Platinum -$NPSL ~ Citi Diamond Preferred $10,000
USAA MASTERCARD - $10,000 Commerce Bank Visa $8,000~
USAA Student VISA - $1,000 ~ Chase Freedom - $500
Message 21 of 24
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

You should call back and ask them to expedite the card ~ usually they'll do it, especially for the Platinum.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 22 of 24
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Petraeus wrote:

I noticed they are pushing me as well with pre-approvals to upgrade. I wonder if they are ramping up a new promotional offer soon.

DId you also get the 50K MR for $5k spend offer?   Just wondering if the offer varies.    While this is more points (with a bigger spend) than the standard version, it's less good than the MB Amex....

Message 23 of 24
drinkthekoolaid
Valued Member

I called twice to see if I could get it expedited and they both told me no because it was an upgrade, but they both told me I could still use my ZYNC and it would act as my Plat until it actually arrives. So IM stuck waiting until it arrives. Hopefully it gets sent out sooner, online already shows it being an Plat version when I login. 

AMEX BCE - $27,000 ~ Chase Sapphire Preferred VISA SIGNATURE- $24,000~ AMEX Platinum -$NPSL ~ Citi Diamond Preferred $10,000
USAA MASTERCARD - $10,000 Commerce Bank Visa $8,000~
USAA Student VISA - $1,000 ~ Chase Freedom - $500
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.