Blogger

Re: American Express Platinum charge card cancelled...?

New Visitor

I had the same thing happen to me. I'm thinking they may be a bit of trouble -- not sure if I should cover the scenario or not. Might be a dumb idea, but many,many people may be entitled to a refund from AmEx if I'm right.
Frequent Contributor

Murphyal01 wrote:
I had the same thing happen to me. I'm thinking they may be a bit of trouble -- not sure if I should cover the scenario or not. Might be a dumb idea, but many,many people may be entitled to a refund from AmEx if I'm right.

What happened? (if you don't mind telling us)

Frequent Contributor

I'm curious too.

Contributor

This is an old thread!

Frequent Contributor

Jungook wrote:

This is an old thread!

Lol yes it is, and if you have time to read all of it, you'll find it quite humerous - The OP gave some odd reasonings for his closing of account, you then see him disappear for 4 years, then you'll see he still has the card but is not using it at all, comes back to the forum, and disappears again. Well, at least I thought it was humerous...

New Visitor

[ Edited ]

Well OP doesn't!

Valued Contributor

So did they close it or you got it resolved?

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Frequent Contributor

Hakaslak wrote:

Well OP doesn't!

HEY OP! Sup!

Whats the story with your Plat now? lol

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.