Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Question

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: American Express Question

haulingthescoreup wrote:
I'd like for once to be able to use a 0% APR without chickening out and PIF'ing it immediately!

I still have 0% APR on purchases that I totally innore and I PIF every month!

But then I got the card as a long term thingie for when I need to pay for my own travel in the future
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

fevmlo wrote:
I kind of wish I didn't know about their antsy, twitchy ways - it makes me get all paranoid every time I dare to use the card!

I agree, makes one paranoid....but, now that you DO know, you know to carry another card with you along with your Amex in case you get denied at the register.
Message 22 of 23
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MidnightVoice wrote:

I'd like for once to be able to use a 0% APR without chickening out and PIF'ing it immediately!

I still have 0% APR on purchases that I totally innore and I PIF every month!
But then I got the card as a long term thingie for when I need to pay for my own travel in the future

Yeah, I'll bet I won't do it. I was thinking that AmEx had a card with a 0% BT I could use, but when I checked a few days ago, it doesn't seem to be there on the Blue.

Carrying a 0% BT seems to be about as wild woman-ish as I have the nerve to get. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.