cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Serve Card Arrived!!

tag
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Re: American Express Serve Card Arrived!!

Hopefully you did the load and spend 25 on the card and get a 25 credit . .. I have one on the way also.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1201067/

Message 11 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@variableResistor wrote:

Try http://imgur.com. Do you know if the card ,allows you to get cashback at the register in order to avoid an ATM operator fee? to test this you need to chose debit rather then credit an give a PIN when making the transaction.

I do not know about the cash back, if Im not mistaken though it qualifies for the same ATM's as Navy Does (7-11, USBank and some others around here for me)

But I would never use it for cash because I do have checking accounts and other credit cards, Im just looking for a way to "curb" the feeling of I have that Credit Card in my wallet if I "Need" to make that "Emergency" Purchase!!

I have a hard time viewing something like this as a valid source for someone to put paychecks and to pay bills and get cash... I don't see why you could not be able to at least get a savings account with a debit card on it or something from a bank... lots of rehab programs for if you are on chex systems and such... why spend the money to pay for loading, cash withdraw, etc. on a pre-paid card?

Message 12 of 13
User708531
New Visitor

American Express Serve.com: Bank fraud & Racketeering

File your complaint with the FTC.

ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

May 07, 2013

Response from Serve:

Hello edited, Thank you for your recent inquiry about Serve from American Express and we apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused you. At this time, our Account Protection Services department has placed an account concern tag on your account which is why you cannot access your funds. Please contact our Account Protection Department at 1-800-555-4318 to have your account reviewed and the matter resolved. They are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you need further assistance regarding your Serve account, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-954-0559. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience. You may also contact us through Twitter at @AskServe, or through secure email by logging into your account and clicking on the Contact Us link. Sincerely, edited Customer Care | Call Center Operations 1-800-954-0559 | www.serve.com

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.