Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Targeted Offers: One Sign In vs Multiple

tag
signaturecardmember
Frequent Contributor

American Express Targeted Offers: One Sign In vs Multiple

Hey guys,

I have been wondering this for abit now. When I got my first 2 AMEX cards I by chance ended up making 2 log in's without even knowing they could combine like Chase. It didnt bother me though and then I got the Shell offer on both cards. I also just recieved the Cell phone pay on one of the 3.

I wanted to compare data points and see if its more likely to recieve these promotions with a seperate log ins for each card or just combine them all?

Started: 4/14 Bank of America Signature $6k, 85% Utilization, 745 Fako
Currently: 6/18 Bank of America Signature $99.9k, Chase Slate $0, Chase Freedom Signature $2.5k, American Express Gold NSL, American Express Everyday $6k, Lowes GE $0 (From $35k), Discover IT $38.5k, Capital One Quicksilver $5k, Barclays US Airways $24k, DCU Platinum $30k, PenFed Promise $47k, Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature (From CSP) $50k, Chase AARP Signature $7.5k, American Express Blue Cash $7.5k, Citi American Airlines Platinum $10.5k, Capital One Venture Signature $30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred (From Reserve) $12k, Chase Ink Business Preferred $10k, Barclays Aviator Business $14k. Total Available Credit: Over $350k, Utilization 4%, AAoA 7 Years, TU Fico 799, EX Fico 727
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: American Express Targeted Offers: One Sign In vs Multiple

@signaturecardmember wrote:

Hey guys,

I have been wondering this for abit now. When I got my first 2 AMEX cards I by chance ended up making 2 log in's without even knowing they could combine like Chase. It didnt bother me though and then I got the Shell offer on both cards. I also just recieved the Cell phone pay on one of the 3.

I wanted to compare data points and see if its more likely to recieve these promotions with a seperate log ins for each card or just combine them all?

hmmm i am not sure about having seprate log ins if it affects the sync offers, I can tell you in my situation my BCE was only card that got the cell phone offer, both my EDP and Amex TE didn't get it. My EDP also is card i use most and it has highest CL of the three so pretty perplexed on that one. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.