Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Zync with preset spending limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

American Express Zync with preset spending limit

Hello fellow forum members,

My sister was just approved for an American Express Zync card with a preset spending limit and selected the $200 hard limit instead of the $500 limit with autopay as she wanted more control of when she could pay instead of having the statement balance be automatically debited from her checking account. I understand from reading past threads that others also have an AMEX Zync card with a $200 hard limit without autopay. Has anyone received a credit limit increase or been upgraded to NPSL status with your AMEX Zync card if I may ask? Thanks so much for your reply!

Also, if anyone else on the forums has an American Express Znyc card with a $200 hard limit without auto pay, please feel free to chime in.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: American Express Zync with preset spending limit

im subscribing to this thread cause im wanting to app for the zync and if i get counter offered i would like to know if they will ever lift the limit to npsl

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 2 of 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: American Express Zync with preset spending limit

I have had the Zync w $200 Limit since November of last year ~ it hasn't been lifted yet though.

I they keep the limit, I may just app for Green or another card with a waived first year AF, and then downgrade it to a Zync after the first year.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.