cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express's "OASIS Program" - Personal Experiences (good, bad, etc.) Requested!!!

tag
fogg30
Valued Member

American Express's "OASIS Program" - Personal Experiences (good, bad, etc.) Requested!!!

Could anyone that has had "personal" experience with American Express's OASIS Program (account renewal program) please post their experiences for our view and education???

And, please note if your experience with the program has been good or bad and when you experience was (dates).....as much information as you can give would be great.

Any experience or advise on the program is very much appreciated!

Thank you!  =)

EQ 637 / EX 576 / TU 600
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: American Express's "OASIS Program"

search in the toolbar above oasis program and you will get a lot of info... all of which has been really good from what I have read.
Message 2 of 5
fogg30
Valued Member

Thank you for the advise........I have done many searches on the program and found a lot of good information........I was actually hoping to get some more "recent" information on it though by doing this posting!  =)
EQ 637 / EX 576 / TU 600
Message 3 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I have this card and it is a good program to re-establish relationship with Amex.
If you got an offer for it, my suggestion take it.
Message 4 of 5
Lawlover2
Contributor

I had this, only they CANCELED it out of nowhere.  I had been on-time w/ my payment every  month and had NEVER been late.  Then boom, out of nowhere, they closed my card.   I don't think I will ever use AmEx again. . . it was incredibly frustrating.  Nothing significant happened on my credit report either, is was just so unexplainable.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.