Regular Contributor
Romeoo47

Ameriprise World Elite Mastercard

I'm a little confused on how this account works.  First, how do you gain online access if you don't have an Ameriprise financial account?  Second, do I have to get an account?  Third, how do you think Ameriprise would view this account if I took advantage of a BT.  My UTIL on the card would be about 70-75%.  However, I would pay the account off in less than 3 months when my CD matures.  My overall UTIL would still be less than 4% but would increase from less than 1% to roughly 4%.  Any ideas? 

Regular Contributor
hemi961

Re: Ameriprise World Elite Mastercard

It has been awhile since I got my card so I will share what I remember and people with newer accounts can give more detailed information.  To answer you question about needing a financial account, you don't.  However, once you get your User ID and password set up and go to log in there is a drop down box that should say "select an account" and you need to click on that and select the option that reads "My Financial Accounts".  This will open up a page that will allow you to access your credit card account.  I do remember that I had to call in to customer service in order to get account access set up the first time.  As far as the balance transfer question I have no experience with that.
Regular Contributor
Romeoo47

Re: Ameriprise World Elite Mastercard

Thanks hemi961!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}