Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ameriprise World Elite Mastercard

tag
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

Ameriprise World Elite Mastercard

I'm a little confused on how this account works.  First, how do you gain online access if you don't have an Ameriprise financial account?  Second, do I have to get an account?  Third, how do you think Ameriprise would view this account if I took advantage of a BT.  My UTIL on the card would be about 70-75%.  However, I would pay the account off in less than 3 months when my CD matures.  My overall UTIL would still be less than 4% but would increase from less than 1% to roughly 4%.  Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
hemi961
Regular Contributor

Re: Ameriprise World Elite Mastercard

It has been awhile since I got my card so I will share what I remember and people with newer accounts can give more detailed information.  To answer you question about needing a financial account, you don't.  However, once you get your User ID and password set up and go to log in there is a drop down box that should say "select an account" and you need to click on that and select the option that reads "My Financial Accounts".  This will open up a page that will allow you to access your credit card account.  I do remember that I had to call in to customer service in order to get account access set up the first time.  As far as the balance transfer question I have no experience with that.
Message 2 of 3
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

Re: Ameriprise World Elite Mastercard

Thanks hemi961!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.