Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex $10 statement credit when using American Express Checkout

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex $10 statement credit when using American Express Checkout

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wish that I could find the .49 max payne code. The only ones I see are .99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832137039&cm_re=Max_Payne_3_deadly_forc-_-32-137-039-_-Product

Message 91 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wish that I could find the .49 max payne code. The only ones I see are .99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832137039&cm_re=Max_Payne_3_deadly_forc-_-32-137-039-_-Product

Thanks. I already bought the 0.99 ones. I did it once with my account and once with my AU's account. I don't mind spending 1.98 to get 20! Smiley Happy

Message 92 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm home from vacation and finally am taking advantage of this. I ordered a CVS GC for $10 on my BCP. So far so good. Then, I might have screwed it up. 

I then thought I ordered another CVS GC for $10 on my TE, but a message popped up that you did another transaction like this a few minutes ago. I swear I clicked something to the effect of 'yes, I meant to do this', but only the BCP $10 is showing pending and I only got one order email from NewEgg. It's also sort of weird because it shows that it was purchased with my BCP number, but there are two orders on the order confirmation email, the first being voided and the second going through. Also, there's no mention of how/when I should expect my CVS GC by email. I don't think it's part of that same confimation. Guess I should check spam. (This is why I don't like emailed GCs). 

Maybe this is what the PP was talking about AFA testing it and seeing if we can break the system. I feel like I have. I'll probably lay off a couple days, see if I get the $10 cr and then try with the TE again if so. 

ETA: Got the GC email now.

Message 93 of 126
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm home from vacation and finally am taking advantage of this. I ordered a CVS GC for $10 on my BCP. So far so good. Then, I might have screwed it up. 

I then thought I ordered another CVS GC for $10 on my TE, but a message popped up that you did another transaction like this a few minutes ago. I swear I clicked something to the effect of 'yes, I meant to do this', but only the BCP $10 is showing pending and I only got one order email from NewEgg. It's also sort of weird because it shows that it was purchased with my BCP number, but there are two orders on the order confirmation email, the first being voided and the second going through. Also, there's no mention of how/when I should expect my CVS GC by email. I don't think it's part of that same confimation. Guess I should check spam. (This is why I don't like emailed GCs). 

Maybe this is what the PP was talking about AFA testing it and seeing if we can break the system. I feel like I have. I'll probably lay off a couple days, see if I get the $10 cr and then try with the TE again if so. 

When I ordered my GCs on NewEgg I got 'stumped' by a similar error.  It seems they only allow you to purchase one of certain gift cards in a 48-hour period (which I was previously unaware of).  They automatically 'voided' my second order;  even though I went through the steps of entering my Amex authentication information - including waiting for a verification email - the second purchase never showed up (not even as 'pending'). I went back and looked at the website for language that I might have missed notifying me of the limitation, but I couldn't find anything.

I solved the 'problem' by buying a different type of gift card.  Smiley Wink

Note:  I'm still waiting for my TicketMaster credits... hopefully tomorrow!

Message 94 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

When I ordered my GCs on NewEgg I got 'stumped' by a similar error.  It seems they only allow you to purchase one of certain gift cards in a 48-hour period (which I was previously unaware of).  They automatically 'voided' my second order;  even though I went through the steps of entering my Amex authentication information - including waiting for a verification email - the second purchase never showed up (not even as 'pending'). I went back and looked at the website for language that I might have missed notifying me of the limitation, but I couldn't find anything.

Different type as in HD vs. CVS or different type as in went to Ticketmaster instead?

Message 95 of 126
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Different type as in HD vs. CVS or different type as in went to Ticketmaster instead?

Different as in AT&T vs. Papa John's, both from the NewEgg website. 

The TicketMaster credits are a whole 'nother deal!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 96 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you get the credit for TM yet? I haven't. I hope I didn't waste $15!

Message 97 of 126
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you get the credit for TM yet? I haven't. I hope I didn't waste $15!

Nope, not yet.  I'm expecting it tomorrow or Tuesday. 

While I'll be disappointed if it doesn't work out, at least the $5 (x2) went to charity and wasn't just thrown 'into the wind'.

Message 98 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's true about the charity.

Message 99 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone send me the Ticketmaster link, please?

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 100 of 126
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.