Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex $20 statement credit for $200 purchase from bestbuy

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Amex $20 statement credit for $200 purchase from bestbuy

Earn $20 Statement Credit From American Express and Facebook After $200 Best Buy Purchase

by BALLER on OCTOBER 22, 2012

in SAVE MONEY

There is another great opportunity for those of you who have an American Express card and aFacebook account to receive a $20 statement credit on a purchase of $200 or more from Best Buy. To claim this credit, you only need to have an eligible AMEX card and a Facebook account to connect with.

*Baller’s HINT*- If you sign up for the Blue Cash Preferred(SM) Card from American Express you could earn a $150 cash bonus after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership.

How to Claim the Offer:

1. Connect your eligible AMEX card to your Facebook account using the AMEX promotional site.
  2. Unlock offers you can add directly to your Card and share them with your friends.
  3. Get an automatic statement credit when you make a qualified purchase.

In conclusion, American Express cardholders with a Facebook account can earn a$20 statement credit after a single purchase of $200 or more. All you need to do is connect your eligible AMEX card with your facebook account. After that, you just need to make a single purchase of $200 or more at Best Buy. Sign up for this simple offer while it is still available.

Edited out the links because they are to a blog and these links are affiliate links whereby the blogger profits off your apps. - llecs, myFICO moderator

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Re: Amex $20 statement credit for $200 purchase from bestbuy

Now I just need to find something worth buying from bb. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 2 of 9
awal
Regular Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

Earn $20 Statement Credit From American Express and Facebook After $200 Best Buy Purchase

by BALLER on OCTOBER 22, 2012

in SAVE MONEY

There is another great opportunity for those of you who have an American Express card and aFacebook account to receive a $20 statement credit on a purchase of $200 or more from Best Buy. To claim this credit, you only need to have an eligible AMEX card and a Facebook account to connect with.

*Baller’s HINT*- If you sign up for the Blue Cash Preferred(SM) Card from American Express you could earn a $150 cash bonus after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership.

How to Claim the Offer:

1. Connect your eligible AMEX card to your Facebook account using the AMEX promotional site.
  2. Unlock offers you can add directly to your Card and share them with your friends.
  3. Get an automatic statement credit when you make a qualified purchase.

In conclusion, American Express cardholders with a Facebook account can earn a$20 statement credit after a single purchase of $200 or more. All you need to do is connect your eligible AMEX card with your facebook account. After that, you just need to make a single purchase of $200 or more at Best Buy. Sign up for this simple offer while it is still available.

Edited out the links because they are to a blog and these links are affiliate links whereby the blogger profits off your apps. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Link to the program details, American Express Sync

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 3 of 9
TheConductor
Established Contributor

This is actually part of a much larger program.  AmEx Sync offers deals for AmEx members via linked Twitter, Facebook, and/or Foursquare accounts. 

I've personally found the Foursquare one to be the most useful to me...more than once it has inspired me to try a new restaurant when I saw the special on the Explore map. But I've also done a couple through the Facebook and Twitter connections.

What I like is that it's a very passive service. They're not spamcasting you deals all the time, but when you choose to search for deals, they are there. Very unintrusive!

Since awai left a colon out of the URL, here's one that works:   https://sync.americanexpress.com/

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12), Total CL $1k on 2 TLs
Current: EQ 709 (CCT 2/4/15), EX 704 (CCT 2/4/15) , TU 702 (CCT 2/4/15), Total CL $110.3k on 14 TLs Goal: 740+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase United Explorer $16k, Amex SPG $13.5k, Barclaycard Ring MC $12.5k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Discover it $10.5k, C1 Venture VS $6.5k, Chase Slate $3.5k, Amex Hilton Surpass $2k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Citi BestBuy $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo, Prosper $17k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k, Amex BRG NPSL (> 10k),
Message 4 of 9
flowfaster
Established Contributor

WOW some of you guys are just figuring this out now?  I have made 2x my annual fee back on Amex deals this year. Love it!.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 5 of 9
awal
Regular Contributor

I'm a fan of the sync via twitter offering. I've been using it all year as well and have saved my AF already. Smiley Happy
Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 6 of 9
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Yep, I created a twitter account just to take advantage of some of the offers.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 7 of 9
alboto
Regular Contributor

I just want my card to get here already so I can start using it and the sync.

Message 8 of 9
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Bump

Amex and Facebook have $25 off $100 on Costco.com.  https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/ YMMV

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.