Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex $25 credit after $75 purchase on Amazon.com

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Amex $25 credit after $75 purchase on Amazon.com

@chwebb1 wrote:

Where did you find the Staples deal? I didn't see it on the Amex "Offers for You" site of my BCE, and I also didn't see it on Amex Sync in Facebook.

Maybe it has expired then...

The Staples deal was also targeted.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 21 of 48
ramblin_wreck08
Regular Contributor

Thanks for letting us know! I shop at Amazon all the time, so this one is right up my alley.

Amex BCP $20k | PenFed Platinum Rewards VS $16.5k | Amex HHonors $10k
Message 22 of 48
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

I don't see this under my offers. I have the true earnings Costco AMEX card, I guess I don't qualify.
NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 23 of 48
MrFlower
New Contributor

Message 24 of 48
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@chwebb1 wrote:

Where did you find the Staples deal? I didn't see it on the Amex "Offers for You" site of my BCE, and I also didn't see it on Amex Sync in Facebook.

Maybe it has expired then...

The Staples deal was also targeted.

Yes, the Staples deal expired, sorry.

Message 25 of 48
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Hey, thanks for that link as I thought this offer was strictly for Amex cards from American Express Centurian Bank, but according to the fine print -- I can use my Macy's Amex too, since I already placed an order on my "real" amex.

An "Eligible Card" is a valid American Express Card issued in the U.S. by American Express, Department Stores National Bank, Bank of America, First National Bank of Omaha, Citibank, USAA Savings Bank, Barclays Bank Delaware, Pentagon Federal Credit Union, and GE Capital Retail Finance; however, certain Cards are not deemed Eligible Cards, including corporate cards and all prepaid card products (other than American Express Serve®).

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 26 of 48
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

In case it isn't clear to everyone, you can do it with all of your Amex cards including AU cards.  

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 48
westcoastpirate
Contributor

I purchased a $75 Amazon GC last night about 10 minutes after enrolling my AMEX card.  I received the confirmation email from AMEX less than 5 minutes later thanking me for using my enrolled card.  They are quick.

Message 28 of 48
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

Thanks for this! This is one of the many reasons why I love this forum. I find info here which I might have never found out about.

My AMEX BCE card should be arriving this week so I will make sure to register my card as soon as it arrives.

I do have one question though, part of the signup bonus with the BCE is getting a statement credit for a Prime membership on Amazon once I spend $1000 in the first three months. If I spend the $1000 and buy Amazon Prime, would I get the statement credit + the $25 credit since it will be a purchase of $75 or more on Amazon?

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Scores: EX: 725 | TU:742
Message 29 of 48
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

Or would this be something I should call/chat them about?

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Scores: EX: 725 | TU:742
Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.