cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 3x CLI Triggered 4506-T - No More CLI's??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex 3x CLI Triggered 4506-T - No More CLI's??

@Anonymous wrote:

I think I actually ended up applying for 100k and yes, they counter CLI'd 88.6. Considering my spending (about 25k a year on the card, and about 7k max balance), I don't think it's outrageous to have this much limit. I don't think I will go push it any further Smiley Happy But I guess it helps with my other accounts to offer my auto CLI's. Why would a Venture be good? As I understand it's an annual fee miles bonus card, no? I'm sorry for being ignorant, don't know much about it as I like instant gratification cashback cards (as you can see in my inventory)..

What is your annual income if you don't mind me asking, or even a ball park?

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

True. But sometimes I do end up with 5-6k statements and with a low CLI of 15-20k, I would end up with a high utilization resulting in a dent in my score. This high limit keeps me comfortable with no downside really..

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

150-200k

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Vegas4Play wrote:

I dont get why some people request credit limit increases over and over to obtain such hugh limits, What is the advantage of this? Does it not come a time when you are maxed out on exposure ( with each lender and overall) ? Does your account not get some sort of flag on it internally with lenders? No they are not going to tell you that they are watching you, just because they grant your request. I just don't understand it why not let increases just happen naturally. Am I missing  or don't understand something? If so please feel free to enlighten me.. I'm always absorbing and learning.

It's fun.

That's the spirit!

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.