Frequent Contributor
Blackrv7

Amex 3x & EX score

My 61 day 3x is coming up in 7 days.  Amex last sp'ed on December 30 on EX. 

Yesterday I bought my EX from myfico and also did the pre approval on Credit One Bank.  The sp from Credit One was on my EX report when I checked this morning.  Here is the question, which score is Amex seeing?  The Credit One EX score is 26 points higher than what the EX myfico showed on the same day....anyone care to chime in on why such a big difference? 

My myfico EX score is exactly what it was when I was approved for my Amex but my ULT is, and has, reported 1% since my Amex approval, compared to 16% at approval, so if they liked that profile at approval, I'm hoping they'll like the current for 3x. 

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Amex 3x & EX score

Blackrv7 wrote:

My 61 day 3x is coming up in 7 days.  Amex last sp'ed on December 30 on EX. 

Yesterday I bought my EX from myfico and also did the pre approval on Credit One Bank.  The sp from Credit One was on my EX report when I checked this morning.  Here is the question, which score is Amex seeing? Amex uses their own internal scoring system they just pull a score from EX to start the process

The Credit One EX score is 26 points higher than what the EX myfico showed on the same day....anyone care to chime in on why such a big difference? To many Fico scoring models out their (49) but all can lead to a different score ....could be credit card enhanced version just one example 

My myfico EX score is exactly what it was when I was approved for my Amex but my ULT is, and has, reported 1% since my Amex approval, compared to 16% at approval, so if they liked that profile at approval, I'm hoping they'll like the current for 3x. Good luck 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+