Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Re: Amex 3x cli results

You can dispute stuff for free... Credit reports are fillllllled with inaccuracies. Lol;-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k | Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

timkrof wrote:

I was just appoved for their BCEP card and I am interested to see wich report they pull for their CLI's?  Thanks!

EX ONLY

Sometimes TU with original application and rarely but sometimes all 3 but CLI ONLY EX.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 667 GE, EX 677 Prosper (06-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
jake619

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
You can dispute stuff for free... Credit reports are fillllllled with inaccuracies. Lol;-)

winner winner chicken dinner!  

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Hahahhah @jake!

That's how they did my 3xcli credit addict. In fact, Amex only sps my exp report for account reviews
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k | Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Established Member
tdoger

With Experian,unlike the other two, there is no need to even play the "dispute" ruse to see a current report.  At the bottom of the Experian dot com home page, there is a link to "View Report Again".  You do need to put a valid report number in to gain access, but it will work for many months.  I am still using my free one from August.  The report that you are viewing is a current real time report, not a copy of what you have aleady seen.    And you can see softs.    When you log out a pop-up reminds you to write the number down if you want to see your report again "in the neat future.  An Experian rep pointed this out to me so I could verify an update he was doing.

Revelate

tdoger wrote:

With Experian,unlike the other two, there is no need to even play the "dispute" ruse to see a current report.  At the bottom of the Experian dot com home page, there is a link to "View Report Again".  You do need to put a valid report number in to gain access, but it will work for many months.  I am still using my free one from August.  The report that you are viewing is a current real time report, not a copy of what you have aleady seen.    And you can see softs.    When you log out a pop-up reminds you to write the number down if you want to see your report again "in the neat future.  An Experian rep pointed this out to me so I could verify an update he was doing.

Interesting, thanks for the tip tdoger.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 679, EQ 8 703, TU 708, EX 702* (05/30/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 in all three (01/01/15)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+