Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 3x cli results

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex 3x cli results

You can dispute stuff for free... Credit reports are fillllllled with inaccuracies. Lol;-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@timkrof wrote:

I was just appoved for their BCEP card and I am interested to see wich report they pull for their CLI's?  Thanks!

EX ONLY

Sometimes TU with original application and rarely but sometimes all 3 but CLI ONLY EX.

Message 12 of 16
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
You can dispute stuff for free... Credit reports are fillllllled with inaccuracies. Lol;-)

winner winner chicken dinner!  

Message 13 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Hahahhah @jake!

That's how they did my 3xcli credit addict. In fact, Amex only sps my exp report for account reviews
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 16
tdoger
Established Member

With Experian,unlike the other two, there is no need to even play the "dispute" ruse to see a current report.  At the bottom of the Experian dot com home page, there is a link to "View Report Again".  You do need to put a valid report number in to gain access, but it will work for many months.  I am still using my free one from August.  The report that you are viewing is a current real time report, not a copy of what you have aleady seen.    And you can see softs.    When you log out a pop-up reminds you to write the number down if you want to see your report again "in the neat future.  An Experian rep pointed this out to me so I could verify an update he was doing.

Message 15 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@tdoger wrote:

With Experian,unlike the other two, there is no need to even play the "dispute" ruse to see a current report.  At the bottom of the Experian dot com home page, there is a link to "View Report Again".  You do need to put a valid report number in to gain access, but it will work for many months.  I am still using my free one from August.  The report that you are viewing is a current real time report, not a copy of what you have aleady seen.    And you can see softs.    When you log out a pop-up reminds you to write the number down if you want to see your report again "in the neat future.  An Experian rep pointed this out to me so I could verify an update he was doing.

Interesting, thanks for the tip tdoger.

        
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.