Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 4506-t Request

tag
techiegirl
Regular Contributor

Amex 4506-t Request

I requested a CLI on my Amex everyday card at around 90 days (from $17100 to $24500) and they asked for my tax returns. I also have a BCP at $12,900 so my CLI request put me over the threshold. I was was finally approved for $24,500 after several tries of the form submission. 

I understand I will be eligible for CLI after 6 months and I want to request on my BCP card. Would they ask for my 4506-t form again?  

FICO: EQ - 809 TU- 808 EX - 797
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex 4506-t Request

@techiegirl wrote:

I requested a CLI on my Amex everyday card at around 90 days (from $17100 to $24500) and they asked for my tax returns. I also have a BCP at $12,900 so my CLI request put me over the threshold. I was was finally approved for $24,500 after several tries of the form submission. 

I understand I will be eligible for CLI after 6 months and I want to request on my BCP card. Would they ask for my 4506-t form again?  

I'd have to say no since they just received the latest one and tax season is not for another 8 months.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.