Super Contributor
DI

Re: Amex 50k rewards points and no AF for two years!

I just applied and got the 7-10 days message.  If they try to pull my EX or TU reports there will be a delay in my approval.  Both reports are frozen. 

Frequent Contributor
Woolfman

They pulled Exp on me.

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 761 From 12/11/2013
Goal Score: 800

Super Contributor
DI

They pulled EX for my Blue Cash card in 2009.  I had to give them my password to access my EX credit report.  I may have to give them my password to access my EX report again  if I want to continue the credit process. At least this gives me time to decide if I really want the card without having a new credit inquiry.   I doubt if they pull my EQ report.  EQ is a subprime CRA to AMEX. 

Regular Contributor
ferrari

Approved. Thanks for the heads up. I envied those who got this offer in the mail.

BTW I have a Detla Gold card this offer is for new CHARGE card memebers not new AMEX members.

Lel

Woolfman wrote:

I ran across this on another site and it was too good for me to pass up and thought i would share.

AMEX Premier rewards Gold card:https://www304.americanexpress.com/personal-card-application/premier-rewards-gold-card/40176-270-0-D...

Pay no annual fee for the first two years, then $1751

My jaw hit the floor when I first saw this.  Then I followed the link and saw that the "1" is actually a footnote!

Congratulations on your approval!

Contributor
Amnesia87

Are the higher level Charge Cards harder to get than say a Zync card?

I've been thinking about getting a Zync sooner or later, obviously this is a better card, I just wonder if I'd really qualify.

Starting Score: EX FICO: Unknown EQ FICO: 717 TU (CreditKarma): 713
Current Score: EX FICO: 737 EQ FICO: 752 TU (CreditKarma): 717
Goal Score: EX FICO: 760 EQ FICO: 760 TU (CreditKarma): 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Frequent Contributor
drsmith

ferrari wrote:

Approved. Thanks for the heads up. I envied those who got this offer in the mail.

BTW I have a Detla Gold card this offer is for new CHARGE card memebers not new AMEX members.

I too have the Delta gold and this offer is not available to me

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 743 2/9/12 TU 734 2/11/12
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
TannerK

I to am wondering what kinds of scores, length of history, and uti are required for this card.

Frequent Contributor
Woolfman

TannerK wrote:

I to am wondering what kinds of scores, length of history, and uti are required for this card.

Well just to show my side of things. They pulled exp i had 9 inq's . I have about an 18% utility (gah! seems low but i have about 90k in available credit lines) AAOA is 2.2years. oldest account is 14years old. No negatives.

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 761 From 12/11/2013
Goal Score: 800

Valued Contributor
MrShush

I'd really love to take advantage of this. I wanted to upgrade from Green to PR Gold, but since this offer is not available to existing charge member, I'm quite bummed. I know, I know, these offers are meant to entice new customers, but where is the love for the loyal existing customers?!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+