Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 60k skymiles offer

tag
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

Amex 60k skymiles offer

Recieved an offer in the mail a couple weeks ago, stating an offer for the skymiles gold card.  60k miles after 1k spend and a $50 credit on a delta purchase.  Would this be worth it to go for?  i will likely be planning a trip to asia but am convinced 60k won't be enough for 1 ticket.  Anyone have any thoughts on this offer?

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex 60k skymiles offer

Check Delta.com to see your options. LAX-NRT (Los Angeles to Tokyo) direct is only 45k + $5.60 on some days (vs. $800+ cash). 60k + $50 could cover the outbound flight.

I'm sitting on a 50k + $50 offer, but I'm passing on it and waiting for Schwab Platinum.

Message 2 of 3
Aprile421
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex 60k skymiles offer

I got the 60,000 mile offer as well.  It is not a bad offer.  Good thing is you don't have to use the points just for travel though that is the best use I have found but with 60,000 miles you could also get close to a 400 macys card and other gift cards like that.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.