Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 61 Day 3X coming up... ***UPDATE***

tag
Networth
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex 61 Day 3X coming up ***UPDATE***

The fact you got the initial limit you did shows you were probably a borderline approval. American Express IME can be odd and basis much of their decisions on internal information and algorithms. Best of luck on the next go around.

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 21 of 24
cardz

Re: Amex 61 Day 3X coming up... ***UPDATE***

Did you utilize your credit line? I was approved for a 3xCLI ($1000 -> $3000) since I put almost $2000 on that card within a month or two and PIF.

Message 22 of 24
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@iHackerSix wrote:
So my Amex Delta Gold was opened on Dec. 04, 2013 with a tiny 1,000 limit and it appears my 61 days is up on Feb. 3, 2014 ... crossing my fingers, wish me luck guys! Also for comparison I have a CSP with a 14,000 limit and Discover IT with a 5,000 limit so I'm hoping going from 1,000 to 3,000 won't be an issue.

The best of luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 23 of 24
iHackerSix
New Contributor

@cardz wrote:

Did you utilize your credit line? I was approved for a 3xCLI ($1000 -> $3000) since I put almost $2000 on that card within a month or two and PIF.

Yeah i did, I ran almost 4,000 through it by charging up almost 900.00/week and paying it off weekly as well but I guess it didn't help.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.