Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 61 day CLI on 2 cards.

tag
blk8
Regular Contributor

Amex 61 day CLI on 2 cards.

I applied and was approved for the Delta and Hilton card on the same day. My 61 days is about up and was wondering if anybody has had luck on getting a CLI for 2 cards at the same time? From all the reading I have done, it appears you have to do one card at 61 days and the other 6 months later .... is that accurate?

My second questions would be .... if that is the case, has anybody tried doing a 2 browser trick in submitting a CLI request on both cards at the same time?

Thanks.

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Amex 61 day CLI on 2 cards.

You can try the two browser trick but I doubt youll be successful. The submit maybe synchronized but you'll have no control over the processing on their end. 

It has been well documenting that the CLI is 1 per account.  

Good luck 

Message 2 of 4
newUser0
Established Contributor

New Thing-

If you want to experiment, I suggest try this when you have 2 computers at once. This means, you will have a two separate IP Address for the browser session and if there this is NOT synchronized in Amex servers, probably you might get CLI on both. Of Course Just a Guess.

Message 3 of 4
blk8
Regular Contributor

I will update you all when I try next week.

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.