Contributor
mariasoccermom11

Amex AU reports?

My husband and mother wants to be a AU on the platinum... Does it report on there reports? They want it for conveince... I would do it if it reports.. Let me Know!!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Amex AU reports?

Yes 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Contributor
mrlh1980

mariasoccermom11 wrote:

My husband and mother wants to be a AU on the platinum... Does it report on there reports? They want it for conveince... I would do it if it reports.. Let me Know!!

Hmm AU? Authorize user? If so, then yes they report. American express ask for the Authorize users social security and birthday.

"Fools trade their SOULS for gold in an attempt to take control of things they can't control."
Established Contributor
DrZoidberg

Yes it will. I am an AU and it showed  on my report pretty fast.

Regular Contributor
ficobgtx

Yes, it will show on their reports. But keep in mind, it will show as a new TL with no payment history so wil lower AAoA for them... If that is a concern.

TU - 844 (Barclay TU08 FICO), 762 (CK FAKO)
EQ - 848 (ATFCU FICO), 816 (Quizzle FAKO)
EX - 766 (CS FAKO)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}