Contributor

Amex AU reports?

My husband and mother wants to be a AU on the platinum... Does it report on there reports? They want it for conveince... I would do it if it reports.. Let me Know!!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex AU reports?

Yes 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Contributor

mariasoccermom11 wrote:

My husband and mother wants to be a AU on the platinum... Does it report on there reports? They want it for conveince... I would do it if it reports.. Let me Know!!

Hmm AU? Authorize user? If so, then yes they report. American express ask for the Authorize users social security and birthday.

"Fools trade their SOULS for gold in an attempt to take control of things they can't control."
Established Contributor

Yes it will. I am an AU and it showed  on my report pretty fast.

Regular Contributor

Yes, it will show on their reports. But keep in mind, it will show as a new TL with no payment history so wil lower AAoA for them... If that is a concern.

TU - 850 (Barclay TU08 FICO), 776 (CK FAKO)
EQ - 848 (ATFCU FICO), 816 (Quizzle FAKO)
EX - 802 (CS FAKO)

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.