Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Account Questions

tag
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Amex Account Questions

I recently got approved and activated my two cards the other day. However, I can't seem to find any information on my account about when the first due date is coming up. I'm probably blind lol, but can anyone tell me where I could find it on my account?And also the statement generation date? Thanks guys.
Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
b_seeker
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Account Questions

When you are on the account summary page, you should see a listed of different transactions/balances. I think there are 3 and should all show $0.00 for you right now. That  bottom number should be transactions since xx/xx date. It should also say the statement close date. My due date is 5 days before the next statement closes but I don't know if that it true every month. I don't remember seeing a due date before the statement closed. 20 days is a safe assumption.

Edit: Here. I logged in.

Looks similar to this:

Quick Financial Summary
Statement Balance ................ $148.03
 (Closing date of April 08)

Recent Payment & Credits................ -$148.03 

Recent Charges................+$0.00
Since April09 (Closing date May 09)

|| Barclaycard Rewards Visa $5500 || AMEX BCE $2000 || Discover IT $3000 || Amazon Rewards Visa $1800 ||
|| Chase Freedom $2700 || CSP $5000 || Chase Marriott Premier $7500 || Sallie Mae MC $3800 ||

FICO Scores: EX 752 (3/13/13) || EQ 782 (10/4/13) || TU 724 (1/18/13)

In the garden as of 10/12/2013
Message 2 of 3
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Account Questions

Sometimes that doesn't show up right away before your first statement when opening a new account with AMEX

It's possible it won't show up until the system actually calculates a min amount due.

Happened with my new account that way a couple years ago.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.