Did you mean: 

Amex Account Review

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Account Review

@BungalowMo wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

CSP is on travel duty :-) I think they offer similar services for Travel. BCP has definately got an lot of work over the year, but I am thinking of seeing if they would allow for pC to ED :-) 

You can definately call them & discuss PC.  I have had them actually suggest it to me for better cash back deals.  They can fully explain the different products for your needs & change that day.  Might not hurt to see if they can simply add the ED card with no HP!

I'm telling ya...they rock!! :0)

I talked to csr about PC to ED, and as of right now they don't offer PC to ed cards :-( Oh well i can wait i will probably downgrade BCP to BCE maybe around august . So i don't get hit with AF, i think i am going to use my sallie mae, if i get approved for it in october, as my goto gas and groceries card. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 11 of 17
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I have Blue Cash Preferred & I have no AF!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 17
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Amex has SP me 4 times since May 21st (when I was approved for the ED), but I'm not worried. I met the spending requirement for the sign up bonus the first week I had the card and already PIF'd it so my guess they just wanted to see what my other cards looked like. I'm going for the full 3x cli and if it's approved it will be my largest limit so I'm sure they're checking all basis before giving it to me. Also I have been SP by both Amex and Account reviews.

Message 13 of 17
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Amex sp me so much I don't even think about it anymore. They keep a close eye on everything regardless of acct age.
Message 14 of 17
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Amex sp me so much I don't even think about it anymore. They keep a close eye on everything regardless of acct age.

Yeah...as I looked farther down my Inq. section, I saw a whole list of them from AMEX.  I totally believe they're checking your spending on other cards as well.  If they see trouble, I'm guessing they might drop your limit a bit.

My initial limit was 10k & my one increase went to 18k.  I'm more than happy to sit right there! Smiley Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 17
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Yeah...as I looked farther down my Inq. section, I saw a whole list of them from AMEX.  I totally believe they're checking your spending on other cards as well.  If they see trouble, I'm guessing they might drop your limit a bit.

My initial limit was 10k & my one increase went to 18k.  I'm more than happy to sit right there! Smiley Happy

Hmm maybe that makes some sense i just put in an lot into my CSP, just bought an RT ticket to thailand, and was also trying to reach spend limit. So was around 40% utilization , but its all paid off now so i hope thats all better for them :-)

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 16 of 17
Fico2Go
Established Contributor

AMex SP me a few times right after I got approved for PRG and BCP.  But since then they've stayed out of my way.  The most recent pull was about a month after ago.  just right after I was approved for the Blue Cash.  Now silent again. 

Discover IT $19,000 == 12/2013
AMEX 12/2013 ---BCP $12,000 === BC $23,000 ----- 04/2014
CHASE SLATE $5,700 === 12/2013
BoA 123 $6000 === 12/2013
Barclay Rewards $1500 == 12/2013
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.