Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Amazon deal question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Amazon deal question

I was going to use the $15 back on $60 Amazon purchase that I got on my BCE. But if I relead my gift card balance for $60 will I get the deal? I didn't see it excluded in the fine print, but I was wondering if anyone else has used it this way with success.

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Amazon deal question

@Anonymous wrote:

I was going to use the $15 back on $60 Amazon purchase that I got on my BCE. But if I relead my gift card balance for $60 will I get the deal? I didn't see it excluded in the fine print, but I was wondering if anyone else has used it this way with success.

Yes you'll receive the deal

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome. Thank you, Irish. Happy Thanksgiving!

Message 3 of 25
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

That is what I did. Smiley Wink
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome. Thank you, Irish. Happy Thanksgiving!

You're welcome and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well

Message 5 of 25
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Don't worry, it worked for me (and 2 AU cards). Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 25
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Message 7 of 25
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I bought a PS4 and battlefront on amazon tonight, split into 2 purchases.

PS4 went on my prestige card (sadly not my forward, as I had a credit balance from a 4th night free refund on my prestige card) and I used a $10 citi promo on amazon. Then I purchased battlefront with my amex card to make use of the 15$ amex offer.

Battlefront was $59.88 or something stupid like that. So I was like "oh I'll at a $0.50 gift card" but those work in a separate checkout, so I said "oh I'll add this $1 screwdriver" but then I got $10 off for being a prime member, so then I added a $9 flashlight. lol.

Total ended up coming out to $63, but I only have a $54 charge on my amex card. Weird. both items were fulfilled by amazon, and show delivery expected on the same day. I'll be pissed if I dont get my $15 coupon. lol.
Message 8 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

No soup for you!

Hope you get the $15 credit.  Will be using mine tomorrow along with alot more on freedom while I am "working" 

Message 9 of 25
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I did a $60 gift card reload using each of my Amex cards (two transactions), and I got the $15 credit for each of them... you'll have no problems at all!

I got an email almost immediately "thanking" me for using the offer, and the credit itself showed up a couple of days after the charge posted.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.