cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Apps are SP if denied right? UPDATE!!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex Apps are SP if denied right? UPDATE!!

@CarlosC88 wrote:

Im going to apply for either the BCE or Gold card. 

I got Approved!!! yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!! 

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
05/06/13
BLUE CASH EVERYDAY(SM)
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. 
If you requested a balance transfer to this card click here to view the status of that transfer

CONGRATS!!!! Smiley Happy

Welcome to the AMEX family!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 24
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

@phillyguy12 wrote:

congrats, if you want to know what the limit is you can call in and get it, or if you can wait you will get an email in the next day or 2 w/ a number you can use to setup online access and once you log in you will see you limit, i was too impatient i called 5 mins after i got the approval

Where do you see the limit? It doesn't allow me to see anything it just tells me I have to put my credit card number in to access or see anything. 

just saw this sorry, i got an email that had a ref number i could use to setup online accesss to the account after i did and logged in i was able to see my limit and setup banking and statement prefs.but i didn't see the email for a day or 2 after i got the approval, so it might not be instant.

Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 22 of 24
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  I love my BCP, it and Discover fight over daily use status. 

Message 23 of 24
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.